Friends, you must have heard a lot about Fino Payment Bank and its advantages and disadvantages and features, but today we are going to talk about fino payments bank what is? How to open an account in Fino Payment Bank – Fino Payment Bank Fees and Charges whether we should open an account or not and how much is the charge of it Let’s know what is Fino Payments Bank? How to Open an Account in Fino Payment Bank – Fino Payment Bank Fees and Charges.
What is Fino Payments Bank?
Friends, it is known from the name of this that this Fino payment bank is a payment bank just like other payment banks, Fino payment bank is a bank like normal banks, but it has some facilities like some ordinary banks, but it tries very well to give its service and it is very easy to open an account in them and they reach and reach out to every village. It’s up to every person because
Their account can be opened through a mobile app and their account opening process is very simple. Fino payment bank account is supported by the control user, so this payment bank is a very popular bank in every street and every village of India.
Fino payment bank has been giving seeds from its banking in India for a very long time and they have very quickly made their hold to every village in India.
Types of Fino Payment Bank Savings Account
- Subh saving account
- Pratham saving account
- Saral salary account
- PMJDY Saving account
- Sanchay saving account
What are the feature and benefits of Fino Payment Bank?
- Friends, as its name suggests, there is a payment bank and it has the facility to open an account hand-in-hand and we get an instant debit card.
- This is not a zero balance account, in which we have to keep thousands of rupees, if you are inside this account, if you do not keep a thousand rupees for a month, then you can take this maintenance charge from you.
- In this account, we get the facility of Aadhaar seeding, through this we can directly take the money of government schemes in this account.
- Friends, when the amount saved in it exceeds one lakh, the extra amount that is there goes to their partner bank and you get a good interest on it, up to 6%
- In this account you get a debit card of Rupay’s classic and platinum class, you have to pay different prices to take these.
- Along with these debit cards available with Fino Payments Bank, you also get personal accidental insurance of up to Rs 2 lakh which is very good.
- Along with fino payments bank account, you also get SMS service and monthly e-mail service.
- You can also use the Fino Payments Bank account to create a UPI by connecting it with any payment app and using it to make online transactions from one bank to another.
- You can also use fino payments bank account for NET banking and that’s great.
Fino payments Bank Account opening eligibility criteria
- You must be at least 18 years old to open your account within the Fino Payments Bank.
- The biggest qualification for you to open your account inside Fino Payments Bank is that you should be an Indian i.e. you must have citizenship of India.
- You should have your Aadhaar card and PAN card and some necessary documents with you so that there is no problem in your verification.
How to open an account in Fino Payments Bank?
How to open an account in Fino Payments Bank – To open an account in Fino Payment Bank or Payment Bank you get the facility of opening an online bank account. Under this service, you can use the online method to open a bank account in Fino payment bank.
What is the way to open a Fino payment bank account?
- First of all, go to the fino payment bank’s official website.
- There will be the option of apply now on https://www.finobank.com/.
- Click on that option and click on saving account or current account.
- There are many other options available in the saving account, select the bank account you want to open.
- After that, you will have to fill in the online bank account opening form.
- Submit the information sought in the form and apply fino payment bank account online.
Fino payments Bank Account Fees and Charges
As you already know that it is not a 0 balance account in this you have to keep an average of Rs 1000 in a month. If you do not keep Rs. 1000 then it can deduct your charge which is up to Rs. 50 every month and this charge is very high, so think of it.
- Fino Payments Bank’s account opening fee is Rs 1300, you have to deposit up to Rs 1300 in your account at a time
- You have a limit of up to Rs 25,000 to deposit cash in this account, you can deposit them in any way i.e. from the branch, from the merchant, if you cross the limit of Rs 2500, then you will start charging 0.5%.
- From the Fino Payments Bank account, you can withdraw cash from the branch up to Rs 1 lakh in a day and up to Rs 50000 from cro, then you can do up to Rs 25000 from the merchant.
- You will not have to pay any fee for cash withdrawal from branch and CRO If you withdraw cash from merchant then you will have to pay 0.5% charge.
- With fino payments bank account, you can only take payment from the merchant twice a month if you take more than twice, you will have to pay the charge.
AEPS Service Charge in Fino Payment Bank Account
- Friends, inside the Fino Payments Bank account, you get to make only one transaction through Aadhaar card in a day, which means you can do only one transaction in a day, the maximum amount of which is Rs 10,000.
- Even if you withdraw Rs 100 in a transaction, one transaction of yours will be completed.
- Through Aadhaar card inside the Fino Payments Bank account, you get to do only 15 transactions in a month, the maximum limit of which is up to ₹10000.
- You can only make 180 transactions in a year through Aadhaar card within the Fino Payments Bank account, that too by staying within the limit.
Fino payments Bank fund transfer limit
- If you transfer funds from the branch of Fino Payments Bank or through cro from Fino Payments Bank account inside fino account, then you will not be charged anything.
- If you transfer funds to any Fino account by the merchant of Fino Payments Bank, you will have to pay ₹10 for the transaction.
- Inside the Fino Payments Bank account, you get net banking and UPI service for free, you can use it to transfer funds to anyone.
- If you transfer funds to another bank’s account through Fino Payments Bank account, you can transfer up to Rs 25,000 a day through imps service
- If you transfer funds to another bank’s account through the main branch or CRO of Fino Payments Bank, you will have to pay Rs 10 for the transaction.
- For UPI service also, this bank gives a limit of 1 month up to Rs 10000 and you get only 5 transactions free of cost in the first 5 transactions of the month.
- If you issue a pass book through Fino Payments Bank, you will have to pay 10 charges.
- Fino Payments Bank also charges you Rs 5 a month to provide sms service to you.
Fino Payment Bank’s RuPay Classic Debit Card Charge
Friends, if you issue a Rupay Classic Debit Card of Fino Payments Bank, then the limit of cash withdrawal for the day is up to Rs 10,000 and the daily online purchase limit is up to Rs 20,000.
Fino Payments Bank’s Rupay Classic Debit Card has an annual fee, issue fee, and replacement fee of Rs 175.
Fino Payments Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card Charges
Friends, if you get the Rupay Platinum Debit Card issue of Fino Payments Bank or remove it, then the daily ATM cash withdrawal limit is Rs 15000 and the online purchase limit is Rs 35000.
Fino Payments Bank’s Rupay Platinum Debit Card has an annual fee, issue fee, and replacement fee of Rs 225.
Fino payments Bank ATM Service charge
- Friends, if you keep fino payments bank’s ATM card with you, then if you are in a metro city, then you can do only 3 transactions free in a month and there is a limit of Rs 10000.
- In a metro city, if you do above three transactions, you will start seeing charges which is Rs 20 for each transaction.
- If you live in a city without a metro i.e. in a non-metro city, then you can do only 5 transactions free of cost through Fino Payments Bank’s ATM card in a month.
- If you do above 5 transactions, you start being charged, which is Rs 20 for each transaction.
- Friends, if you make a non-financial transition through the ATM card of Fino Payments Bank, i.e., checking the balance in your account and generating an ATM PIN, then you will also be charged in such a situation, it ranges from Rs 8 to Rs 20.
Friends, by now you must have known what is Fino Payment Bank, What is Fino Payments Bank? How to open an account in Fino Payment Bank – Fino Payment Bank Fees and Charges, Fino Payments Bank Account Opening Eligibility
Friends, i am of the same opinion about fino payment bank about this bank that they deduct very high fees and are deducting fees, so it is better than that you open an account in a good and big bank because it asks to keep the minimum thousand rupees and so much so that we can keep it in big banks from SBI.
Friends, if you have got any good information through this article, then you must share it with all the friends and in the group and in the relatives so that they also get this information.